Our adoption fee is $150, which includes the spay or neuter, 4 in 1 vaccine, 1 year rabies vaccine, heartworm test, deworming, heartworm & flea/tick prevention and the current year’s dog license.
501C3 Adoption Request
Any rescue with a valid 501C3 Non-profit status may request for a transfer of a dog to their rescue at no cost.
- Adopters must be 18 years of age or older.
- Adopters are required to ensure the spay or neuter (included in the adoption fee) is completed.
- Adopters must not have a conviction of animal cruelty on their record.
- Adopters must confine and license the dog in accordance with ORC 955.
- Submit an adoption/transfer request.
- The adopter entitled to the dog shall read, complete and sign the adoption paperwork, and pay the adoption fee.
- The adopter shall pick up the dog by the required time.